Well what you can say for Valentine's Day with a preschooler and an infant at home?! Chloe and I made a heart shaped cake for Ralph- and as you see in the picture somebody already put their finger in it! Ralph brought us home roses and Chloe got a new barbie and I got new pj's (I love getting new pj's!). We just stayed home and had spaghetti for supper. It was a good day and I guess I am going to have to realize that in this season of life there is just not much time alone for Ralph and I- oh well.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Valentine's Day
Well what you can say for Valentine's Day with a preschooler and an infant at home?! Chloe and I made a heart shaped cake for Ralph- and as you see in the picture somebody already put their finger in it! Ralph brought us home roses and Chloe got a new barbie and I got new pj's (I love getting new pj's!). We just stayed home and had spaghetti for supper. It was a good day and I guess I am going to have to realize that in this season of life there is just not much time alone for Ralph and I- oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment