Thursday, June 26, 2008

Anniversay

Well today Ralph and I celebrate our 9th anniversary. It is hard to believe that we have been married 9 years. I have no wedding pictures to share, or even any pictures from when we were young and sooo in love (ha ha)- no digital camera back then. I can tell you that we were skinnier and much less tired. Wow what in the world did we have to be tired about back then??? But I hope he knows how much I love him- he is the best husband I could ever ask for and the best father!! He is the spiritual leader in our home and he loves the Lord and he shows that and teaches that love to our children and because of that he will always be my HERO!! By the way I got a sweet card and a strawberry pie- he was so proud of his gift. Poor guy needs some gift buying help!
Thought you'd enjoy some pictures of the kids eating corn on the cob tonight. This is Carter's first time eating it. He sat there forever eating that- we decided we would take some with us to restaurants because it sure did keep him busy!




Carter got his first oreo this week- Can you tell that he had fun??
Chloe is so excited that her hair is long enough to wear it in pig-tails now.






1 comment:

Pierce Family Happenings said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm sure your Strawberry pie was yummy! :) That was a sweet post! Cute pics of the kids too! :)