Well we are finally moved and I don't know if you would call this settled in, but at least we are here. The garage is still full of boxes and junk. I am determined to get ths cleaned out before football comes around which by the way starts this Saturday. Joy Joy! The kids love their new yard and have been spending lots of time outside.
We have been busy with all the summer things that kids love to do- Dollywood, Splash Country, Fun Fest, free movies, playing outside, etc.. We also went to Doe River Gorge Saturday and had a GREAT time. It was a wonderful place- Chloe had so much fun.
I am having a hard time though not having a summer vacation this year. I can hear the beach calling for me to come and sit and soak up the sun, but instead all I am hearing is Carter screaming about something and Chloe dragging him around. I am in desperate need of a vacation. Oh well- maybe next year.
I'll try to get pictures when I find my camera cords.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment